No products in the cart.
Kage Gi: Lightweight 100% Hemp Ninjutsu Gi
The Kage Gi shadows the martial artist keeping them mobile, relaxed and cool. Constrictive cotton gi’s limit movement and ultimately; flow. The Kage Gi is the next level in Ninjutsu training. It allows you to train harder and look great while you’re doing it.
Kage Gi: Lightweight 100% HEMP Ninjutsu Gi with unique features
designed specifically for the practice of Ninjutsu.
The Kage Gi is the world’s first hemp Ninjutsu gi designed with both form and function in mind. Kage is a Japanese word meaning “shadow”. The Kage Gi shadows the martial artist keeping them mobile, relaxed and cool. Constrictive cotton gi’s limit movement and ultimately; flow. The Kage Gi was designed as an aide to practice. Most fabric used in Japan before the 1930’s was made of hemp because it’s durable and versatile. In addition to being eco-friendly, this hemp Ninjutsu gi feels amazing and gets softer as it wears.
It’s also 4x’s stronger than a cotton gi, naturally UV coated, anti-microbial, anti-staph, mildew resistant, and the porous fibers of hemp wick sweat away from the body.
Designed with multi-use functionality in mind, the Kage Gi can be worn in and out of the dojo. We added pockets to the pants to hold valuables or training weapons, and we’ve even included a drawstring closure around the ankles in case you desire a tighter fit around your tabi. They even work great if you like wearing kyhan or just want to cinch them up higher around your calf for a sporty look on your way to of from the dojo. The Kage Gi is the next level in Ninjutsu training. It allows you to train harder and look great while you’re doing it.
- Color black
- 9.2 OZ – 100% HEMP fabric
- Quad stitching around cuffs and ankles, reinforcement at stress points
- Designer cut suited for the practice of Ninjutsu
- 4 reinforcement stitches on sleeves and pants
- Lapel made of heavyweight hemp fabric for durability
- Baggy, drop-crotch pants give maximum freedom of movement from standing, seated, and kneeling positions
- Two pocket pants to hold weapons or valuables in the dojo or when wearing in casual settings
- Draw-string closures around the ankles offer a loose fit or tapered look and work great with Kyhan (shin coverings)
- The set includes jacket (Uwagi) and pants (Matashita) and arrives in a 100% HEMP gi bag that can be used for transport
|Dimensions||14.75 x 12 x 2.5 in|