No products in the cart.
Here is a growing list of information that could be useful to Shinobi no Mono living Ninjutsu. The MUFG banks usually offer a pretty good currency exchange rate and Citibank ATM’S work with most American ATM cards. If you use the trains often, a PASMO card may not be a bad idea as traveling in Japan can be expensive. Depending on the arrival time, an early morning breakfast at the Tsukiji Market in Tokyo is a great start to the trip. Early crowds begin to gather at the market at 2:30 AM. It is an honor and a pleasure to train in Japan and the financial investment is substantial so make the most out every move. Honbu lives around the globe and serves as a translator of the 9 schools for this time. Enjoy each dedicated journey.
If you would like to add information, please CONTACT US.
- Bujinkan Honbu Dojo – Noda Japan, Chiba Prefecture
- Seishin Dojo – California, USA
- Dokyo Dojo – New York, USA
- Benevolent Heart Dojo – New York, USA
- Bujinkan Hirameki Dojo – Sweden
- Warrior Information Network
- MUFG Bank, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU)
- Japan Citibank Branch & ATM Finder
- Tokyo Metro | PASMO Card
- Rakuten Travel – Hotels and Ryokans
- Japan Hotel – Japanese Hotel Reservations
Attractions in Japan
- Tsukiji Market
- The Japanese Sword Museum (Tōkyō, 東京)- 日本美術刀剣保存協会
- Iga Ryu Ninja Museum
- Koga Ninja Village
- Togakushi Ninpo Karakuri Yashiki (Ninja Trick House)
- Yellowblaze Tattoo Studio
- Horiyoshi 3 – Ne